You can make a mini greenhouse to start your plants using empty pop bottles. Use green pop bottles if you can. If you only have clear pop bottles punch some extra holes in them or they will get too hot inside and cook your plants.
- Cut the bottom off a 2 L plastic soft drink bottle.
- Remove the label and the cap.
- Place the bottle right side up over your seedling and push it far enough into theto hold it upright.
- Once your plants have grown tall enough to touch the top of the inside of the bottle, remove the bottle.
- Don’t let the plant grow through the top you you won’t be able to remove it and your plant will not thrive.