- Candytuft is a annual that has clusters of white flowers with narrow leaves that stay green all summer.
- They will grow in drierbut bloom better in moist conditions where there is full .
- Plant the seeds ¼ inch deep (5 mm) and 3 to 4 inches apart (8 to 10 cm).
- The plants reach a height of 12 to 18 inches (30 to 45 cm).
- For larger or show plants, thin them to 6 to 8 inches apart (15 to 20 cm).
- The seeds can be saved or you can let them reseed themselves.
- You could try growing them from cuttings if you have favorites that you want to propagate.